1. The seal is not magnetic enough
2. Loose deformation of the door shaft
3. Door seal of refrigerator aging
1. First unplug the power plug, open the door, use a hair dryer to evenly heat the strip at the gap, and heat it while shaping it by hand.
2. Put a bright flashlight into the refrigerator, then close the door, carefully observe the seal around the door to find the leak; then open the magnetic ring at the leak and take some clean cotton to fill the seal. Light leakage area.
3. Take the refrigerator seal off and soak it in hot water. Wipe it clean and install it. It's fine. Keep the seal clean and clean. When there is a slot on the door, put it in the slot. Only the refrigerator cabinet is magnetic, and the door is not magnetic. If you still can't find the after-sales service center.
Regardless of whether the system is leaking or not, the concentration of isobutane in all areas of the ignition device cannot reach the explosion limit. Because isobutane is heavier than air, it is required to ensure good ventilation at the repair site. When injecting refrigerant, in order to avoid the possibility of static electricity and sparks, all equipment must be reliably grounded, all wiring must be firm, and no connection is allowed.
a. First check the surrounding environment for fire and maintain good ventilation;
b. Prepare special equipment and accessories for maintenance;
c. Check the safety of maintenance equipment and power supply