According to the material can be divided into PVC plastic doors and windows and glass fiber reinforced plastic (glass reinforced plastic) doors and windows.
1.1 PVC plastic doors and windows
1) In all types of building windows, PVC plastic windows have outstanding advantages in saving energy consumption in profile production, reuse and recycling of recycled materials, and energy consumption in use, and have excellent performance-to-price ratio in terms of thermal insulation and energy conservation.
2) In order to increase the rigidity of the window, it is necessary to determine which reinforced steel to use in the stress members of the window frame, window sash and stern profile according to the design of the wind pressure resistance and other application requirements.
3) Co-extrusion of UPVC resin with colored polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) or acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate copolymer (ASA), as well as coating and spraying on white profiles to obtain a variety of textures and A variety of surface color decoration effects. There is also a bulk dyeing technique in which UPVC resin powder is mixed with a pigment and extruded. However, there are still different views on this technology, so it should be particularly cautious when selecting it. It is necessary to check the color change situation of this type of profile after artificial accelerated aging test. It is recommended to cover the same color film on the bulk dyed profile to improve its weather resistance.
1.2 Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Doors and Windows
1) Foreign countries are reinforced with alkali-free glass fiber, and the surface finish of the products is good. It can be directly used for making windows without processing. Domestic self-developed glass steel doors and windows profiles are generally reinforced with alkali-based glass fiber. After the surface of the profile is polished, electrostatic powder coating and surface coating can be used to obtain a variety of color or texture decorative effects.
2) Do not use high-alkali glass fiber to make profiles.
3) FRP doors and windows profiles have a high longitudinal strength. Under normal circumstances, reinforced steels may not be used. However, when the size of doors and windows is too large or the wind pressure requirements are high, the enhancement method should be determined according to the requirements of use. The profile has low transverse strength. FRP door and window frame corners are assembled and assembled, and the joints need to be sealed with sealant to prevent leakage of the gaps.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this aluminium profiles for windows and doors